Ola Ghanem is an Egyptian Actress, born on 26 November, 1971 in Alexandria, Egypt. She is best known for her role in “Divorce Attorney” (2002), “Sleepless Nights” (2003), “El Academia” (2009) and “Mohimma Saaba” (2009).
Name : Ola Ghanem
Born : November 26, 1971
Birth Place : Alexandria, Egypt
Horoscope : Sagittarius
Occupation : Actress
Years active : 1995 – Present
Nationality : Egyptian
Spouse : Abdul Aziz Labib, Ahmad Musalmi (Divorced), Walid Aldfraoa (Divorced)
Children : Camellia, Unique
Ola Ghanem completed her graduation from the Faculty of Fine Arts and Painting Department in 1994 but she did not complete her studies at the Institute of Theatrical Arts. She grabbed the public’s attention through her involvement in the song “Hansaak” by Mohamed Fouad. Then she started working in the field of television advertising and acted in several television series, including “The Heart is Sometimes Misses”, “Zezenia”, “The Dreams of a Rosy”, “The Danger Bridge”, “Places in the Heart”, “Wise Up”, “The Face of the Moon” and “Remained Warrior”.
Besides her television appearances, Ola also appeared in a play titled “Al Tayyib wa Al Shereer” and she recently acted in “The Princess”.
Ola’s film debut was with the film “Mohamy Khol 3” with Hani Ramzy and Dalia El Behery. At the same time she also acted in “Sahar El Layaly” alongside Ahmed Helmy and Mona Zaki. She also starred in many popular films, including “Divorce Attorney” (2002), “Sleepless Nights” (2003), “Mohimma Saaba” (2009), “El Academia” (2009) and “Said Klakait” (2014).
- Said Klakait (Hanan) (2014)
- Ahasees (Salma) (2010)
- El Academia (Dr. Hala) (2009)
- Bedoon Reqaba (2009)
- Mohimma Saaba (Nesma) (2009)
- Without Censorship (2008)
- The Baby Doll Night (2008)
- Moments of Femininity (2007)
- The End of the Road (Hind) (2006)
- Karim’s Harem (Hala) (2005)
- Sleepless Nights (Inas) (2003)
- Divorce Attorney (Maha Alameddin) (2002)
- The Red Notebook (2000)
- Al A’ar (Neama) (2010)
- Hadith Alsabah wa Almassaa (2001)
- Ahlamna Al Hilwa (2005)
- The Face of the Moon (2000)
- An interview with the morning and evening (2000)
- Places in the Heart (2005)
- Abdul Aziz Street (2011)
- Cream and Honey
- The Mood of the Good
- The Second Wife
- Bridge Danger.
- Best Actress (Shared) – Damascus Film Festival in 2003 for “Sahar Al Layali”
- Best Actress (Shared) – Paris Biennal of Arab Cinema in 2004 for “Sahar Al Layali”
Ola Ghanem was born in Kuwait and then moved to Cairo. Her father was an architect and her mother was an interior designer. She married three times. Her first marriage was to Walid Aldfraoa and they gave birth two daughters named Camellia and Unique. They divorced after five years and then married to Ahmad Musalmi, which lasted only 7 months. Her third marriage was with the businessman Abdul Aziz Labib and is still going on.
You May Also Read